Boardwalk, one of the country’s most successful direct-selling companies, has recently announced their 100 Models Search:
All experienced and amateur models are welcome to join as long as they fit the following requirements:
1. 16 – 24 years old
2. Must be physically fit, tall, long-legged and lean. At least 5’8 height for females, 5’11 for males
3. Must have no existing contract in conflict with the rules of the contest/employment with any direct selling company
4. Must be available anytime for go-sees, rehearsals and show dates.
There will be thousands of applicants for sure, so Boardwalk came up with a criteria for them to choose the best 100:
1. 30% – Je ne sais quoi. The intangible quality that makes a person distinctive or attractive.
2. 30% – Personality, Uniqueness, Style
3. 30% – Physical appearance. Skin, hair, eyes, body shape, extremities, overall look.
4. 10% – Ability to comprehend and follow instructions.
1. If you (or someone you know), dear reader, fits the above requirements and criteria, get Boardwalk 100 Models Search Application Form from any Boardwalk branch/head office OR download the application form HERE.
2. Send filled-up 100 Models Search Form with 1 close up, 1 half body and 1 full body shot color photos 4R(4”x6”) in a short manila envelope not later than March 31, 2011 to:
ONE BIG SHOW MODEL SEARCH SECRETARIAT
1508, 15th Floor, West Tower PSE Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
or email to [email protected]
For those submitting application via email, photos should not exceed 1MB each.
3. Wait for a Go See invitation through email.
4. Attend Go See on dates and venues specified on your Go See email invite.
Go See to choose 100 qualifiers:
APRIL 6 & 8, 2011 at Unit 512, 5th Flr. West Tower, PSE Center, Exchange Road,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
5. Wait for Go See results through email. 50 Male and 50 Female Models will be chosen to join the show.
6. If you are among the 100 who qualified, you will be required to attend the Final Call and Judging for TOP MODELS on April 16, 2011. Venue to be announced.
7. While 50 Male and 50 Female Models will be chosen to do the show, only ONE MALE and ONE FEMALE will be declared TOP MODELS. They will get P250,000 worth of modeling contract each.
8. Employees of Boardwalk and its sister companies including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this contest.
For more information, visit http://boardwalk.com.ph/