During the summer, Chad and I visited the Smokey Mountain, a garbage dump found in Manila, for a special project which we kept under wraps. And now we can finally reveal what the project was for.
Chad recently joined the One Life Contest on See.Me and we need as much votes as we can get. In exchange for your help, I will be giving away one piece from my Vintage Summer Collection to one lucky winner:
To join, here’s what you have to do:
1. Register at See.Me. Click “Click Here To Sign Up”. Then three rectangular boxes will appear at the bottom. Fill out the boxes.
2. Click Continue, and it will redirect you to a short form. Please fill out the form.
4. Click Continue, and return to Chad’s See.Me profile (http://cverzosa.see.me/onelife2013)
5. Click Vote, and a number will appear. Take note of that number.
6. Scroll down to the comments section of Chad’s See.Me page, post a comment including your vote number, and check “Post to Facebook” box.
Example: Voted #85! Vote for Chad Verzosa’s awesome pictures here: http://cverzosa.see.me/onelife2013
And that’s it! This contest ends on August 26 at exactly 11pm. Entries will be checked on the comments section of Chad’s See.Me page. Good luck!
Congratulations, entry #4 Rangel Gan!
Please choose one item from Metamorphosis Clothing‘s Vintage Summer Collection for your prize (sold out items are no longer available). PM me your choice, complete name, shipping address, and contact info via Metamorphosis Clothing Facebook page.
Thanks to everyone who voted for Chad! 🙂