I made a promise that my blog’s first anniversary treat will be biggg. And now here they are, the prizes I and the sponsors came up with for you, guys.
Since the sponsors were so generous, I was able to divide the prizes into three–one intended for the winner and two consolation prizes! YAY!
Zeros and Fives rings (2) | Tsoknat flirty purse
Asianvogue Shop gift certificate
Tsoknat bag | Antler earrings | Decathea necklace
Tsoknat hobo bag | Antler necklace | Decathea bracelet
To qualify, below are the mechanics:
1. Like the sponsors’ Facebook pages:
b. The Closet Goddess (the one with the red profile photo)
c. Asianvogue Shop (the one with the pink profile photo)
2. Post this on your Facebook wall. NOTE: The sponsors’ Facebook pages should be properly TAGGED.
“Join @Zeros and Fives first anniversary giveaway and get a chance to win a @tsoknat bag, @The Closet goddess dress, @Asianvogue Shop GC, and @Antler and @Decadence Theater [DecaThea] accessories. Click here: http://daphneverzosa.com/?p=1848 “
3. Follow us on Twitter.
4. Tweet this and make sure to tag us:
“Join @dafnyduck’s first anniv blog giveaway at http://daphneverzosa.com/?p=1848 and win @asianvogueshop GC, TCG @rowenajanecruz dress, and many more!”
5. Comment on this post with your real name, Facebook and Twitter name, and e-mail address so I can easily contact you if you win. Include also your Multiply and/or Tumblr name, plus the link to your reblog if you have done the optional thingies below. 🙂
OPTIONAL: You can increase your chances of winning the prizes above by doing the following:
1. Add Asianvogue Shop on Multiply. (+1 pt.)
2. Add Tsoknat on Multiply. (+1 pt.)
3. Follow Asianvogue Shop on Tumblr. (+1 pt.)
4. Follow Zeros and Fives (daffadoodledos) on Tumblr. (+1 pt.)
5. Reblog this giveaway on Tumblr or your personal blog. (+2 pts.)
6. Like The Closet Goddess Rowena Cruz’s make-up page on Facebook. (1 pt.)
Promo is open to Philippine residents only and will end on December 5 at 11:59 pm. The winners will be chosen via random.org and will be officially announced on December 6, 2011. Only participants who have religiously followed the mechanics can qualify. However, those who do not have Twitter accounts can still have a chance to win one of the consolation prizes. So what are you waiting for? 🙂
P.S. Add me on Facebook so I can check your walls. Or I’ll add you. HAHA.